Next Thread
Print Thread
#244183 04/26/06 11:43 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
That's right ... here are your previews of the finished product!!

I expect to be shipping out the first batch Saturday! Watch your email for your shipping notice!!

http://www.folcvideo.com/photoalbum/displayimage.php?album=6&pos=37

http://www.folcvideo.com/photoalbum/displayimage.php?album=6&pos=38

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
#244184 04/26/06 11:46 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sweet! I can't wait Annette! hyper

party

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#244185 04/26/06 12:49 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm just blown away by the production quality on these. Well done to everyone involved in making these look so great. I can't wait till mine arrives! dance

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#244186 04/26/06 02:08 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow! eek That is amazing!

I just have a question, and I couldn't find where to ask it because I haven't been keeping up as well as I should. So please forgive me for asking it here.

Is there a deadline for the fundraiser? In other words, is there a certain cut-off date that I would have to donate by in order to receive a DVD?

I *really* want to make a donation, but I have been on medical leave from work for the past 2 months. So as you can imagine rent and other bills are going to need to come first - and right now I'm really struggling to figure out how to pay those. So - I just want to know if it will be possible for me to make a donation in the near future, once I get my bills and everything straightened out?

If this should be kept off the boards please feel free to delete it, but in the meantime I would really appreciate if someone could e-mail me and let me know the answer to my question. wink (my e-mail is in my sig)

Again, sorry for asking this here but I can't find the original post - heck I don't even know what folder to look in LOL. Thanks in advance for any answers I can get. smile

EDITED TO SAY- I did find a post in the Fanfic Related folder, and one in the Polls folder - but neither post really answered my question. SO, I'll continue to beg for an answer here. notworthy

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#244187 04/26/06 03:29 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And your answer is here . Sorry it's taken so long for one of us to respond to you!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#244188 04/26/06 03:37 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thanks Wendy! notworthy No apologies needed, heck you responded much faster than I anticipated anyone would!! Thank you! laugh Sorry again for "hi-jacking" this thread. blush

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#244189 04/29/06 11:31 AM
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Okay, now that is officially cool.

Hey, Wendy, any way we can convince you to take your trip to the US a little earlier? laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
#244190 05/04/06 08:23 AM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice look. Looks like Annette has lightscribe DVD recorders. smile

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard