#243554 12/24/05 09:55 AM
S
Sileas Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
someone do a video for billy joel's "she's got a way". here's the words:

she's got a way about her. I don't know what it is, but I know that I can't live without her. She's got a way of pleasin'. I don't know what it is, but there doesn't have to be a reason anyway.

She's got a smile that heals me. I don't know why it is, but i have to laugh when she reveals me. She's got a way of talkin'. I don't know why it is, but it lifts me up when we are walkin' anywhere.

She comes to me when I'm feelin' down, inspires me without a sound. She touches me and I get turned around.

She's got a way of showin' how I make her feel, and I find the strength to keep on goin'. she's got a light around here, and everywhere she goes, a million dream of love surround her everywhere.

she comes to me when I'm feelin' down, inspires me without a sound, she touches me and I get turned around.

she's got a smile that heals me. Oh, I don't know why it is, but I have to laugh when she reveals me. She's got a way about her, I don't know what it is, but I know that I can't live without her anyway.

eh? perfect. someone do this. I think someone did "just the way you are", but I think this one fits even better. blush

#243555 12/24/05 10:33 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Here's one I made earlier: wink

She\'s Got A Way, by Billy Joel .

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#243556 12/25/05 06:18 AM
S
Sileas Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline