Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#243524 01/01/06 09:15 AM
S
Blogger
Blogger
S
LOL. Oh man...I love that movie and that song is always the funniest part and...and...

LOL.

#243525 07/19/07 11:40 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, I know this one isn't new any more, but I found it on youtube the other day and ROTFLMAO! For those of you who have better things to do with your time than trawl the internet (clearly not me), I just had to bump this forward. Enjoy.

rotflol

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
#243526 07/20/07 06:28 AM
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks for the comments, gr8shadesofElvis. I have to say though that I'm kind of pissed that this showed up on YouTube, since I didn't post it there. I guess that's one of the things about posting your stuff online. People are going to steal it without crediting you frown .

ETA: Since I wanted to know if anything else I'd made showed up on YouTube I searched for The Lonely Goatherd. I didn't find my video but someone else made a Smallville Lois & Clark video using the same song and some similar concepts and scene selections. I don't know what to think of that. Coincidence?

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
#243527 07/20/07 07:27 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Having just read your response, it now occurs to me that I may have been (ok, was) talking nonsense when I said I saw it on youtube (but yes, it's there). It was Touchstonehq, cos I watched The lonely goatherd too, and it wasn't all grainy when I saw it.

Consider it an honour - someone liked your vid so much they just had to post it for all to see!

eek Me looking on the bright side! Doesn't happen very often.

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard