Next Thread
Print Thread
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A time back, I issued a fanfic challenge for authors to write a story based around a Christmas Carol. And we got a wonderful crop of stories as a result.

So, I figured, this year, I'd issue a similar challenge to vidders. Make a LNC music video using a Christmas Carol/Christmas Song track.

It can be WAFFy, angsty, funny...whatever mood you like.

Extra points if you can produce a Christmas atmosphere without using too many of the obvious Christmas-themed clips from the show. wink

I'm sure our imaginative talent won't find this one too difficult. laugh

So, go to it, you vidders! Put us in the Christmas mood.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
Okay, I thought I'd give it a shot. I whipped this up yesterday evening and I'm not sure how good it is, so don't expect too much.

Extra points if you can produce a Christmas atmosphere without using too many of the obvious Christmas-themed clips from the show.
One Christmas-y clip and I only threw that in because I felt I needed at least one or it wouldn't be much of a Christmas vid. goofy

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'll do my videos later but I want to ask. We have post the videos here or can open a new thread? smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I would *love* to see a L&C video done to Faith Hill's "Where Are You Christmas." Love that song, and I think it fits beautifully! Any of you talented video creators out there willing to take a request?? wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
LabRat Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, just do them as you normally would, LouiseLane. Either here or open a new thread for each video. The latter would probably mean more people spot it, actually and make feedback easier and less confusing, too, I guess. smile

Off to view our first contender. <G>

Okay, I'm back. I thought I'd open up a separate fdk thread for the video, C_A - it deserves it! <G>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
This is a great idea, Lab! If we get enough responses, the AKComm may just think about giving them their own category. laugh

~Anna

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard