Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#240835 02/07/05 09:48 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Anybody know of a clip of Lois (preferably first-season) saying "Who are *you*?" or something similar? I can get the clip, I just need to know where to look.

Thanks smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
She says "Who *are* you?" in ATAI, when she catches Clark robbing the jewelry store, but it looks like the emphasis isn't quite what you want... I can't think of any others off the top of my head, but I'm sure someone will. smile

Kaylle

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmm...in the first episode...it's kind of similar. After Superman eats the bomb Lois says, "Who the hell are you?"...

Good luck!

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
She says it in A Bolt From The Blue to the little guy after he rescues her from a runaway car.

Of course he sends her a bill later:)

Top Banana
Top Banana
In I've got a crush on you, Lois tells Clark when he comes to the Metro Club in a beard...

"Who are *you* supposed to be? Popeye the Sailor?"

goofy

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard