Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Well... I've been looking for a fic to match this song for a while... and at 1am this morning I found it. My muse insisted on keeping me up until it was finished. I managed to negotiate a 2 hour nap, though. wink

In the last year, I've discovered CC's stories and have been amazed by every one. A masterful blend of humor and angst and waffs.

So... CC... this is a thank you to you for making me laugh... sigh... cry... defend the "overuse" of elipsis... and for breaking my heart.

The song used is "Glasgow Love Theme" by Craig Armstrong (the same master who composed the song Kaylle reccently used goofy ) from the "Love Actually" soundtrack.

The Late Great Lois Lane

Sara (who's hoping that this might also encourage CC's muse... laugh )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow ...

That was ...

Awesome.

I haven't read the story yet, but this trailer certainly makes me want to!

Amazing trailer, Sara. Love the music, love the clips you used. I really have an idea of the problem these two are facing in the story based on the trailer. Great job.

Kathy (hoping the story has a happy ending <g>)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Phenominal..

I think you're getting pretty good at these trailers Sara.. goofy

Keep it up!!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Columnist
Columnist
oooo! That was amazing! The clips you chose were just perfect. smile

~Anna

Columnist
Columnist
WOW! eek That was very nice. I loved the clips you picked, it was perfect. And that song *sigh* I love that song from that movie. Very good job. And I know how much you love this story. You did a excellent job,on capturing the emotion from the story to the clips. thumbsup

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Top Banana
Top Banana
I wish I could be cooler about this. But I just can't. I'm so floored and thrilled I can hardly stand myself.

When I saw the subject header, I started to shake.

Chanted the mantra: OmygoshOmygoshOmygoshOmygosh during the time it was downloading.

And then. Well. Again, because I am so not cool. I just sobbed all the way through it. whinging

Thank you, Sara. That seems inadequate, but I am so flattered you liked this story so well, enough to use your time and talent to make this.

CC -who will now go have a talk with StargateCC and see if she can't get her muse back

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great job!!!!! awesome!! But you already knew I thought that! I told you so! LOL. Anyway I've not read the story but maybe after seeing this I just might....
Jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, wow, Sara. Huge lump in throat. This was beautiful. And matched CC's awesome story perfectly. thumbsup

whinging whinging

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Holy Cow Sara that was awesome! It makes me want to read Cc.s story all over again. Just beautiful! I love the music the imagry the background color and the font you used. Just beautiful! Laura

Clark: β€œIf we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Sara

WOW! This is excellent. smile1 Like Laura, I want to read CC's story again.

Tricia cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bravo Sara! Saw this over the weekend and was left too awed to comment at the time, but now I say "well done"!
clap

TEEEEEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Very, very nice, Sara! The images are absolutely perfect. And I have such a respect for how hard it is to find images of Lana Lang. wink

Also, great music. It's almost haunting.

Wonderful!! You need to do lots of these.
thumbsup

Lynn

Oh, and PS - the story isn't half bad either. wink

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
This was a beautiful trailer! I loved it!

Keep making them, Sara! thumbsup
AnnaBtG. (HUGE trailer-fan)

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow, Sara!! smile1

Elena smile1

Edit: it's also been added to the newly updated trailers page along with its Real Video version. smile

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Thanks everyone for such *wonderful* feedback!!!!

KathyB... glad to hear it made you want to read the fic!! It's such an awesome fic! Hope you enjoy!!!

Liz... thank you!!! blush

BanAnna... thanks, I had a hard time choosing which clips for such a short song! laugh

Rach... thanks for saying I captured the emotion!!! Exactly what I was aiming for!! smile1

Jen... thanks for being the first to watch this when I was so excited I couldn't keep it to myself. Thanks! hyper Thank *you*! Thanks for getting the other version and the link up so quickly! You're awesome!! Glad you liked it!

And last but not least... CC... laugh

I'm so incredibly thrilled that you like it! I don't think you're uncool for sobbing... unless of course you think *I'm* uncool for sobbing throughout the whole story. <g> Thank you for writing such an awesome story!!! clap

Sara (who's going to try and resist the urge to read this story again until *after* Kerth time :rolleyes: )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
Columnist
*shivers* God I love this trailer, and the song that you used. *sighs* Just wanted to tell you I keep watching it. I loved it.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard