Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
I originally wasn't going to update so quickly, but this was a request sent to me on Friday, and I was inspired so quickly (well after listening to the song a zillion times) that I was able to make the video in about 7 hours, which is a complete record for me b/c it usually takes days, but with longer clips for waffy videos it isn't as hard and I was inspired big time. I also have another to update with later, just in case I don't get inspired again any time soon:)

http://www.creations.dreamhost.com

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
WaFF city, girl. I love what you did with the transitions here, especially the multi-kiss sequence, having it run across the screen kind of flat (well you know what I mean) was really cool. I also love the scenes you chose for each of the "lift me up" lyrics, and the scene you chose to end the video with.

You managed to make a video that shows some of the best romantic scenes, without being even slightly mushy or overly sentimental, but just sweet and pure.

Good song, perfect for the show; you seemed to have kept it simple but it really turned out nicely. smile

Molly
Merriwether
Merriwether
Awwwww!

I actually said that out loud when it was over. So sweet!

I love that song; hadn't put the title with it until I heard the music, then went, "oh, this one! I like this one!" So that hooked me right off the start. smile

The scenes you picked were great ... as Molly said, WAFF city. I think my favorite part, though, both technically and storytelling-wise, was at the end, where in between them kissing in the empty townhouse, you flash dream-like into their early moments, their fights and arguments and pushing each other away, only to pop right back into the kiss. And when you faded out on him picking her up, with her legs going up behind her, oh, man, that was just fabulous.

Great job, Andrea. Love your stuff. smile

Kathy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by KathyB:
I think my favorite part, though, both technically and storytelling-wise, was at the end, where in between them kissing in the empty townhouse, you flash dream-like into their early moments, their fights and arguments and pushing each other away, only to pop right back into the kiss.
I loved that part too, and it reminded me -- in terms of theme/storytelling -- of another one of Andrea's videos, "We Can Get There." If you haven't checked that one out, it's a must see.

Molly

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard