Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#240489 11/13/04 07:18 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I started this one in September, finished it in October, and am now posting it. Please note that it is in mpg format, not wmv as my videos usually are. If you are unable to download it... sorry!

http://www.folccentral.dreamhost.com/

Molly
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I really liked this video. Great Job.

Melisa dance

Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, happy sigh ...

Molly, I really liked this one. It's actually one that grew on me more the second time I watched it. The first run through any vid where I'm not familiar with the song tends to keep me from totally gushing, since I'm trying to both listen to lyrics as well as watch the scenes. But I came back to it (after all, it took me long enough to d/l wink ) and by the second time through, I had a big old sappy smile on my face. smile

I liked it very much. Very happiness inducing. smile

So tell me ... why the mpg vs wmv? Better quality, I assume? Sure is a heck of a lot bigger file. 30 mg??? LOL! I'm so spoiled on my broadband that if something takes longer than 10 seconds to d/l, I'm going WTH?? And this was so much longer ... 30 seconds, at least. wink Worth it, though. Nice job.

Kathy

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Yeah I had to download it to test it, and it took me like two hours (I'm on dialup). But I just let the download go in the background while I did other stuff, no problem... smile

In the past, Andrea has been very kind and has converted them to wmv for me as I can not do that with my computer. Unfortunately I picked a song that she hears 50 times a day at work and HATES... haha I didn't know... and she's busy rendering many things for her L&C and Teri websites these days, so I don't mind that she can't or whatnot. It does look nicer, doesn't it? *thinks* Well we'll see what happens with my next one. Maybe I'll have to invest in a format converter.

Yeah right like I'm ever going to finish this current video. wallbash smile

Molly
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
But sweetie it's not just that song, it's:

"Time of your life" by Green Day, "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel, "White Houses" by Vanessa Carlton "I'm a Believer" by Smashmouth, "Everywhere to Me" by Michelle Branch, "Love Shack" by the B52s, something by Dave Koz, Pat Benetar, Neil Diamond and Fleetwood Mac. I started a list of em all called Boycott Songs. I want to kill this DVD.

But apparently the next one we;re getting is Christmas Music, so I may have to hurt someone soon.

It's a SPORTS BAR augh, no more crap music please.

Also I can still convert it to WMV for you if you want, I didn't know you wanted me to given the CD said "Web version" I thought that was what you wanted to upload. Wouldn't take long and I wouldn't have to listen:) Just drool at Dean.

But avoid BOA everyone...shudder.

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, I thought... I'm not sure what I thought. Well I think it would be great to have it in wmv, for the poor dialup sufferers like myself, in case they maybe possibly want to view this video. Of course only do it if you're not bogged down with a zillion other things.

Meanwhile I heard a song on the radio that I think would make a really funny video, only I want it to be a surprise so I can't tell you the song. I think Mayson deserves her own video, don't you think? cool

Molly

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard