Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Since it was requested:) And a song I've had for years, I've done the video. It took me a bit b/c I wanted to make it different, since I love being different, and did wanted a kind of story to go along with it.

Anyway I'll go back to getting ready for work:)

Andrea
http://www.creations.dreamhost.com

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hm, I can't seem to find it in the link! And the Trouble video isn't working, the vid's only 2 seconds long (literally).

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The video link is in the fourth picture in the top row on her page, the one of Clark in his purpleish shirt from Fly Hard... just click on that. smile

Molly
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, and for trouble, try this link: http://www.creations.dreamhost.com/trouble.htm

Molly
S
Blogger
Blogger
S
Thank you Andrea! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love this song and when I asked for a video I didn't expect to see it done so soon...so again thank you!

Maisa

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
thumbsup

I did like how you used him wrapping himself up in his cape at the beginning of the song and then brought it back to that scene in the middle.

"And even as I wander I'm keepin you in sight" -- him watching her being auctioned, jealous as jealous can be, mwa times two! evil

Of course, Clark kissing her in OW on the street pretty much sums up the whole theme of the video, doesn't it. smile

Love the shot of him running his hands through his hair, esp with the lyrics but also because it just shows his uncertainty and sadness.

And the one from PML because literally he WAS saying "I can't take it anymore!"

And lastly, I love the song! smile

Molly
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
mecry I don't know if I'm being completely blind, but the fourth picture of the top row when I click the link is Holding Out for a Hero!

But the Trouble link worked, thanks a bunch! (And it's an awesome video, Andrea!) smile

Mirage

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
She moved it, now it's the first picture in the first row. It's to the left of This Kiss and right above At the Beginning.

Molly
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
i had to redesign the page, just refresh it and all the new stuff will come to you.

The title to every video is under a pic from it, you just click on the pic and the video will open. That's how i've done it for every video and I swear it works:)

Top Banana
Top Banana
clap clap LNCroxmysox did a pretty good job of detailing all the things I loved about this video, so I'll just second what she said.

Oh, and I'll second Mirage's thoughts on Trouble, too! For some reason, I hadn't been able to get the link on your website to work, but the one here in this thread works fine. This video had me ROTFL! Great work, Andrea!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, Andrea, this was terrific... I've always loved this song, and you made it work very very well. I've got a new favorite smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Features Writer
Features Writer
Vicki,

For me the link to Trouble (directly from Andrea's page) works fine. The video has 3:21 minutes. Maybe it's taking a while to download and your player pauses?

malu

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I LOVE THAT SONG. IT CAME OUT WHEN I WAS FIRST DATING MY HUSBAND AND IT WAS SORT OF OUR SONG AT THE TIME. Oops sorry I didn't see the cap lock. Good job Andrea. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
For me the link to Trouble (directly from Andrea's page) works fine.
I tried the link on Andrea's page quite awhile ago, and it didn't work. Maybe I was just having a problem with my PC that day, or maybe the link wasn't working at the time, but has since been fixed. I don't know - I kind of forgot about it and never tried again until I saw the link here on this page. It was sort of like, "Oh, yeah, that reminds me. I never did see that video!"

I'm glad I finally saw it - that video just cracks me up! clap

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
I had two different versions of the site on two different comps and I fixed the link when someone emailed me saying it was messed up Apparently this didn't cross over when I updated the site later and just messed up again. Now I just keep the htm on my external drive so it will be so much easier.

And hopefully no more dead links. If you guys find them please don't hesitate to email me. I hate broken links as much as anyone:)

Andrea:)

Merriwether
Merriwether
I had some time tonight, so I'm catching up on videos that I missed ... and this was one of them.

Andrea, I really enjoyed this one. I'm normally not a big fan of vids with 80's songs (I loved high school but I don't want to revisit it via the music <g>) but I decided to give this one a try and I'm glad I did. I liked how the first part of the video all went in order of the show ... it traced the path of their relationship very nicely. The later segments, too, fit the lyrics to the clips well, and by the end, I was smiling, very content. smile

Thanks for sharing your work with us! You give me a lot of enjoyment by doing these. smile

Kathy

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard