Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
hey everyone wave
How do you make music video's, because I want to make some music videos from LnC?
Does anyone know a program?

x-x-x Nathalie -x-x-x
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nathalie, I use Windows Movie Maker 2, which is free and very, very easy to use. It's got all the features you need to make a start. smile

It used to be available on the Microsoft website, but these days it only comes when you download Service Pack 2, which, I've heard, is a pain in the backside. :p

You'll also need the episodes in .avi or .mpeg format.

Hope this helps! smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Talking of which...anyone know a good shareware conversion program that will convert DVD to avi and which I can dl online?

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lab, I use a program I downloaded from here . It's not free - but if IRCC it does allow you a few days of free trial to see if you like it. What's nice about this program is that it lets you convert any video format into any other video format, so you can convert Windows Media Player files (wmv) to Real Media (rm) and vice versa, along with converting to AVI and other file types.

I'm kind of bummed to learn that MM2 isn't available except with Service Pac 2. My new laptop didn't come with MM2, but I'm not even going to go close to SP2 because of the warnings I've received about it. frown

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm kind of bummed to learn that MM2 isn't available except with Service Pac 2. My new laptop didn't come with MM2, but I'm not even going to go close to SP2 because of the warnings I've received about it.
That's MM 2.1, the old 2.0 can still be found here . smile

Elena smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Lynn! Hoping that the problems I've been experiencing with MM2 are just down to the test runs I've been doing not being in the right format. Crossing my fingers... wink Anyway, figure I should at least make one attempt with the right format and see what happens.

If it doesn't, think I'll try dl MM2 from El's site and see if it's a glitch in the version I have. Thanks for the tip, El. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard