Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Actually I updated it last night, but it was 2am so I didn't get to posting it due to tiredness. It's a different slant on the song that most people won't get, like I really get into the lyrics in a weird way but that's just the way I am sometimes. Since who knows when Mols will do her version (mwa Molsey) I figured I need to get this one up since I haven't updated in a month and don't know when I'll get a new one up.

http://www.creations.dreamhost.com

Enjoy smile

Andrea:)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey Andrea,

We enjoyed this new version of Holding Out for a Hero at FoLC Fest London 2004! Great job - it was absolutely amazing how you managed to use so many clips. The transitions were so cool. We all just loved the cube effect.

Great job. Thanks for sharing smile

Lynn and Elena and Annette

(Wendy and Kaethel aren't late night party animals like we are, so they'll have to watch it tomorrow morning <g>.

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting take Andrea. It goes to fast for me to get all the cuts but what I did get from it was that Clark wasn't the only hero. Jimmy, his father and especially Lois were hero's too. Great song. Keep up the good work. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thank you so much for this new video, Andrea.

I really do love your work. You are very talented! This video a classic. thumbsup I cannot believe you managed to include every single episode. Amazing. dance

I liked that fact that Superman wasn't the only 'hero'. I also enjoyed the bits of humour. The scenes you picked were perfect!!

Thanks for sharing!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Andrea

WOW, a fantastic video! smile1

Tricia cool

Merriwether
Merriwether
OMG!

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

That is the ultimate show pimping video, LOL!! You capture everything the show is about. The fun, the action, the romance, the humor. This is the whole package!!!

Andrea, this is fantastic. I'm very, very impressed. I will definitely be watching this one many times. And if my friends ever want to know why I love L&C, I'll show them this. It has it all. And I love that it shows everyone being heroic, not just Superman. Great use of the side characters; really creative and well done.

Great job!

Kathy

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Wow! I don't know if it was because of the suggestion that I posted earlier about this song, but this was really wonderful! Thanks, Andrea!

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Partially Nan smile This was one I had wanted to do for YEARS, I've had the Footloose soundtrack since becomming an L&C fanatic and it's one I could never really get the right feeling to do. Then Molly asked me if I was going to b/c she said she wanted to and it would be interesting to see what two different people did. So, one day I just made myself do it.

Kinda like what I'm doing with one now, which was also a suggestion:)

And thanks everyone for the kind words:) It's muchly appreciated. With my videos, if I can't watch them over and over then I don't expect anyone else to enjoy them, so know that when I do finish I am watching them a million times myself:)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard