Print Thread
#240363 10/25/04 07:48 PM
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Just in case anyone thought I dissapered, I did not, I've been here, just working a lot. I have made a new video, Molly and I are doing this thing where we have both done videos to Holding Out For a Hero, well...WILL be doing. She's slow:) (she know's I'm kidding cuz I am) I went in a different direction and ended up using every episode with the OVER five minute song and the video looks best in 30MB form due to all my special transitions. The problem with this? I recently uploaded a Teri interview which was about the same size and put my bandwidth allotage close to the edge. My webhost costs an arm and a leg as it is and I can't afford to go over it, so I will only be able to put up one big file each period, and this one is not up till mid November. Which totally stinks.

Before anyone says "You can put it on my site.." thanks, but that's alright. I like keeping my videos on my site, b/c they're mine and if I feel the need to remove them for some reason I have that power. It may sound odd but that's just the way I am with my babies. That's what my videos are to me, my babies. I've been putting them on DVD and it's just the coolest. Technology has changed so much and it just makes me smile.

Ok guess that's all, just wanted you guys to know I'm still here and no dumb *** guy has dragged me away from LC world again:)

#240364 10/26/04 04:47 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I was listening to it in the car today (again... what is this, the 400th time)? I keep getting inspired but I'm still recovering from my last video.

"I need a moment to recover..."
thud

Molly

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard