Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I just want to say...

I think the very first LnC music video I watched was a video featuring the music of Peter Cetera 'The Glory of Love'. It was by Karen Ward. I was a little late in seeing it; I never saw it until the spring of maybe 2003.

That one is soooo sweet and makes you feel good. I have always liked that song (remember the Karate Kid!) and when I saw it paired with LnC my cheeks became sore from smiling so much.

Too bad the picture wasn't bigger and the music clearer. It is amazing how far we have come in what we can do.

My favourtie is of Lois kissing Clark as Superman. She has long hair. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is during 'Tempus Fugitive'. I also enjoy "I will fight for your honour" bit.

I could go on.

One of the first ones I saw was 'At The Beginning' by you know who! Andrea. I always call it 'IN The Beginning' by accident. I still love the bit with Lois swiveling in her chair at the beginning...of the video. I'm referring to the original version. I can't get enough of Clark's smile. See it when he's in the Army (?) uniform!

For those who don't know:

Here is one of the places where you can find some \'old school\' videos!

Another place!

I'm sure we all know of Andrea's page too.

Oh my goodness! I've had 'Glory' on loop for a while now. My brother is going to come on in here and tease me if I don't stop it soon!

Nah, forget him.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Sweetness:)

I've redone a lot of my old videos, in their original format as well, and ATB is one of them. I just thought it would be a cool video to do both to. I will try to get those on the net when I have the time, just wish I had more computers! Right now I'm capping all of Teri's interviews and it's taking up the time and space smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard