Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#240253 09/28/04 05:22 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Not sure if I'm doing this right, so forgive me it's one of my first posts LOL! wave Been a FoLC since '94, though I've been under a VERY big rock these past few years! My point is, I don't think I've ever seen a video done with this song. However, I may be wrong. huh I know there don't seem to be many country fans here, but living in Nashville and personally having worked with him in the past, I was wondering if anyone had made a L&C video based on Tim McGraw's "My Best Friend?" Think it could be a great video, especially for post-season 2/3. Just a thought! wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#240254 09/28/04 08:24 PM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
SuperGEM....welcome!!! party

I think you'd be surprised at the number of country music fans here...well...on second thought...I don't know that many...but I know Pam is! laugh So there's at least 3 of us. laugh

I agree that would be a great video too!!

Glad to see you here!

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard