Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
I've been working on this one for about a week. Between two jobs it's hard to find the time, but I like to get them out as soon as I've tweaked them to death.

This is a video I could have done many ways, but felt it was unique to incorporate all seasons into it.

http://www.creations.dreamhost.com

And now crashage time...sleep is good.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
All of you guys have to check this one out, it's one of my favorite Andrea videos of all time. smile (And yes I probably say that about every other one she makes.) laugh This one is soooo WAFFY and the song is amazing; I remember hearing it quite a few years ago, I think in a trailer for a movie (which one? I don't remember.) Anyway it's perfect for Clark & Lois. Great job! hail

Molly
Top Banana
Top Banana
Once again, you've made a great video, Andrea! thumbsup

It was nice, as you say, that you got all 4 seasons in here. So many of the songs used in L&C videos lend themselves to wistful looks from Clark in S1, or make-out scenes from late S2 and early S3. So, I especially appreciated all the S4 scenes you used here. I also really liked that you used so many new scenes that I had almost forgotten about! (For example, Clark hoisting up the in-line skater, or Lois nudging Clark's hand off her microwave. Gosh, it's been so long since I've actually seen an L&C episode! These little snippets brought back memories!)

Great job! clap

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice job, I like that song!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Way cool. Technically speaking, I'm not done watching it yet since my computer is being evil tonight, but there was this one bit during the drum fill between the bridge music and the last chorus where everything just whizzed by...awesome.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
clap I have always loved that song. You did an absolutely wonderful job.

Melisa

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice Andrea. I loved it. I could not get the Pink video to play though. For some reason it stops dead after the first few notes. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I loved this one the images you used really brought forward the words of the song and how Clark feels about Lois.

Keep it up! thumbsup

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, wow, this was *wonderful*! Just fantastic ... so sweet and romantic, yet just slightly wistful. Really great.

I love the song, and you fit scenes to it very well. I think my favorite part is how you bookended the whole thing with the conference room scene from Family Hour -- that is one of the most powerful scenes of the entire show and to bring it full circle like that in the video was inspired.

I also loved how many S4 shots we got in this one. Most videos concentrate on the earlier "getting together" episodes, and while I adore those, it's nice to find one that focuses on S4. You also did a good job of finding "new" scenes, ones that haven't been used before in other vids.

All in all, nicely done! I really enjoyed this one and it will be going on my rewatch list. smile

Kathy

A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Thanks Everyone:) My new challenges now are to use scenes that are hardly ever used..IF ever. I put the skateboarder in this one b/c it's Hal Sparks and I suddenly have this THING for him so I threw him in there for fun:) Too much VH1 I guess.

I'm also doing this thing where I redo my OLD videos. I will try to post one tonight. I'm very happy with it b/c it also contains a lot of scenes I never used before. I'm also almost finished with another that has a mixture of never used and over used scenes, so the under and over used kind of even things out...according to Mols:)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard