Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#239999 08/01/04 05:15 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Everyone!

Well, this is my first music video! The song is I Need You by LeAnn Rimes. I hope you all like it!

I would just like to say a big thank you to my partner in crime Rach! If it weren't for your help I would never of been able to make this video! You are a great friend, if it weren't for your support and humor these past few days I don't know what I would have done!!

Comments are welcome good or bad! I just ask that you don't use this video as your own. Enough jabbering!!

http://www.nfanfic.net/realvideo/IneedYou.wmv

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
#240000 08/01/04 08:11 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nice song choice! I also liked the scenes you used, esp. the massage scene in The Phoenix, and hugging in TGGGOH. Also, great lyric matches on things like "rain". That song's perfect for L&C, isn't it? Surprised it hasn't been done before (to my knowledge anyway.)

It might be cool in your next video to use transitions of some sort between scenes... especially a "dissolve" transition, if your software has it, especially in a slow song like this. If your software doesn't have that, then oh well, but that's something that might add a little extra something to videos in the future. smile

Congratulations on your first video! So, was it fun & everything else you imagined it would be? smile

Molly
#240001 08/02/04 01:17 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Way to go andie, I'm proud of you. I told you, You could do it. And I do love it how it matches the clips with the lyrics. Can't wait to see more videos from you. Keep up the good work thumbsup

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#240002 08/03/04 05:49 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Aww, very nice, Andie. A fine first effort. smile I loved all the hugs and kisses you used ... very romantic video.

Thanks for sharing it!

Kathy

#240003 08/04/04 01:42 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, romance! Lovely video, Andie, thanks for sharing it! You used some interesting, lesser-known clips, and that was nice for a change smile

PJ
who is so excited that she now has a computer that will really play videos! smile1

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#240004 08/05/04 10:37 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey!

Thank you all for replying! I'm glad you guys liked it I was kind of scared to post it heehee.

I did have a great time making it! It became a little frustrating in a few bits but then it all came together as best it could smile

I just posted another one...hope you all like that one, and I'm deciding on making another...I tell you this music video making gets addicting!!!

Thanks Again for your replies!!!

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
#240005 08/05/04 12:19 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I tell you this music video making gets addicting!!!
smile smile1 thumbsup

PJ party

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#240006 08/06/04 09:32 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Thank you for making a video for this song. smile1 I've always wanted to see a video for this one. shock I have a big smile plastered on my face now and feel all giggily (but I'm not gonna) blush . Oh dear do I feel silly! I am a romantic.....don't tell anyone! love LOL

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#240007 09/21/04 05:48 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Beautiful! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard