Next Thread
Print Thread
#239968 07/25/04 03:03 AM
lynnm Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey all you video makers out there...

I've had a request that makes very good sense, so I'd like to implement this in this thread.

When you post a new video (and please, do post lots of new videos wink ) it would be most helpful if you could put the title of your video in the Subject header field. Also, using the blue arrow Message Icon will alert people to the new status of the post. For example:

=> New Video: Three Blind Mice

Think of your videos as stories. It would be very confusing if in the fanfic sections people posted story parts with a subject heading of "New Story". No-one would ever be able to keep track of what they have and haven't read, don't you agree?

Thanks for your help in clearing up the confusion. Anything we can do to help our readers/viewers is always a good thing. wink

Lynn

PS - I will be editing all previous posts to implement this new policy. If you have an issue or concern about your own post, please let me know via e-mail. Thanks.

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
#239969 07/25/04 03:17 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Can I add one small request as your friendly video-TOC maker, please? I'd be very, very grateful if you could mention the name of the singer in your initial message when you post a video. It would save me a lot of time when I update the TOC and ensure that I don't get it wrong. smile Thanks!!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard