Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#239958 07/27/04 10:37 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I really miss your videos. I had deleted them off my computer a week before this craziness. I wish I never did now. I just assumed they'd be there when I had my issues cleared. Muaaaa! whinging

I just never got to say I loved them! Yours we the first I ever saw...over a year ago. I love the old and new.

Any updates on the dealings with this turd?

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#239959 07/27/04 12:27 PM
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
SuperRoo,

They're back up now, just streaming instead of the old way to try to keep turds like him from downloading them the way he did then using them for his own advantage. I have to redo one still, but it is up there (logo problem with it)

I'm working on another as I type:) Will have a lot in it though so it's taking a while.

Andrea
http://www.creations.dreamhost.com

#239960 07/27/04 02:21 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Andrea,

Gald to hear your videos are back. I have to admit that you had me feeling a little guilty, though, because I used to include them on CDs I used to make, but I always gave you the credit you deserved. I thought I had asked you for permission as well. sad

Anyway, if you have a chance, please send your updated links so we can post them on the Music Video site. stories@annesplace.net If you ever need web space, we'll be happy to host them for you as well. We have plenty of space.

*sends some spider spider to Kaethel in England*

Edited to change a board member's real name to a nick.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
#239961 07/27/04 05:42 PM
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Thanks Anne. I knew about your CDs and didn't mind because you did give me credit, this jerk just went ahead and put them on ebay like he was the one who did them. He was very sneaky about it as well but hopefully he's learned his lesson about messing with some people:)

Thanks for the space mention as well. Actually my webhost is awesome and always giving me more space the longer I stay with them so they are the best. I host so many sites on them and have never had a problem:)

Andrea:)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard