Next Thread
Print Thread
#239926 07/14/04 01:01 PM
Jess Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Guys

I've been absent from this board for a few months with major internet problems, but i was working on a video before that and i finally finished it and was able to get help so I can show you all. This is my very first video so let me know what you think.

Jessica Simpson- With You

[Edited by Forum Moderator to include video title in Subject header. L.]

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris
#239927 07/18/04 08:22 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C ... thumbsup

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
#239928 07/19/04 09:00 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
AWESOME!!! You did a wonderful job on it Jess!! I loved the start! The Staring thing was great! PLEASE make more!!!!!

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
#239929 07/20/04 05:51 AM
Jess Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
OMG.... i so glad you all liked it, Thanks. Unfortunetlly my dad jus recentlly crashed my computer and i lost all my lois and clark eps that i need to get back before i can make any more videos since i only have like 4 or so now. Im was wondering if anyone could help me with that? This is such a tagedy help

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris
#239930 07/20/04 07:36 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Jess,
I'm soo sorry that happened! I don't have any clips really to help you out but I do know that winmx has (I think) all the Lois and Clark episodes...if you have winmx and a fast connection you could download them. My connection sucks so I can'd download them lol! If you don't have winmx, then heres the website: www.winmx.com its free so you don't have to pay anything...thats the best I can do, sorry! I'm not a huge help when it comes to finding or giving clips! I bet other people will be a much bigger help at what your looking for.

I hope that you can get some clips and start making music videos soon! I just loved "With You"!!!! smile smile smile smile

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
#239931 07/20/04 07:44 AM
Jess Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks yea WinMx is where i first got all the eps but it was hard even then and now most of the users who have them arent really there. For the awhile i was helping out a lot of people get the eps. Oh well when there is a will there is a way.

#239932 07/24/04 05:40 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Jess! That was so fun!! I watched the whole thing with a huge grin on my face. Wow, I am just so delighted -- this was wonderful.

I loved all the ways you matched the scenes so perfectly to the music -- all the "t-shirt" shots, all the "catch me" shots (and I loved that the last "catch me" was the BY kiss in the elevator; adorable way to end it!) and all the great flipping between early "arguing" scenes and later love scenes. So much fun.

Oh, and I loved the way you'd transition with the little special effects between clips, with the little hearts or flipping screens, etc. Matched the beat of the music perfectly. smile

I'm sorry to hear that you had problems with your vids, but hopefully you will get back in business soon and make us some more. This was great!

Kathy (who is so happy to come back from vacation to find new videos smile1 )

#239933 07/24/04 05:49 PM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Very nice, Jess thumbsup . I don't normally watch videos, but when I saw the song was by Jessica Simpson, I decided to watch it (I hate to admit it, but 'Newlyweds' is my guilty pleasure blush ). I'm glad I did. I am still smiling laugh .

Great job!

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
#239934 07/26/04 04:58 AM
abe Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Watching this was so much fun! laugh I had this warm and fuzzy feeling all throughout. wink Nice touch with the T-shirt.

I'm sorry about your episodes. Too bad we won't be having more of your videos anytime soon but I'll sure be looking out for it the future. smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard