Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#239835 06/19/04 05:41 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Ok...well first let me say I'm sorry cause I've been posting a lot of topics and you guys are probably about to kill me but! At least hear me out before you decide to throw me to the guillotine..ok? OK!

So here is the thing...I was driving down the road to my house today, and turned the radio on, and low and behold...a song! I know I know...its a radio its suppose to play music...but just wait...this song is a PERFECT song for a L&C music video. So get your pencils ready and I will tell you the song: Celine Dion You And I.
Well what do you think? Any takers??? I have the song so if someone wants to listen to it I could send it to you. Or if you want to just download it. Which ever you choose.

Sorry I'm babbling....but this song is just a great song! I had to go and park my car in an Albertsons because I sort of went into on coming traffic for a second...I know that I need help but what can I say? Anyone know a good shrink? Or maybe we should start a support group? We could call it P-A-T-L-A-C: People Addicted To Lois And Clark...

Sorry I'm alittle wired, you see I've been studing for this part in this play, everyones probablys heard of it its called Footloose. I'm trying for the part of Irene. So I've been up all hours of the night reading over the two pages I was given and the song I have to sing for the try out. Again please forgive my jabbering, but I just had to tell you all about this song that I heard on the radio. And I'm also sorry for this long message. Now I will go call a shrink...

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
#239836 06/19/04 07:00 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Hey Andie

I never even heard of that song. I can't even find lyrics to it. Is there a way you can post it or send it to my email.

Psychofurball@Hotmail.com

Thanks

Rach smile

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#239837 06/20/04 01:50 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Break a leg for your Audition, Andie!
Sorry, a little off-topic, but I had to say it!!
--Wanda (who's in "Oliver!" right now)

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
#239838 06/20/04 05:26 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is what I found...

Celine Dion
You and I

High above the mountains, far across the sea
I can hear your voice calling out to me
Brighter than the sun and darker than the night
I can see your love shining like a light
And on and on this earth spins like a carousel
If I could travel across the world
The secrets I would tell

Chorus:
You and I
Were meant to fly
Higher than the clouds
We’ll sail across the sky
So come with me
And you will feel
That we’re soaring
That we’re floating up so high
‘Cause you and I were meant to fly

Sailing like a bird high on the wings of love
Take me higher than all the stars above
I’m burning, yearning
Gently turning round and round
I’m always rising up I never
Want to come back down

Chorus x2

You and I were meant to fly

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#239839 06/20/04 07:17 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks JD.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
#239840 06/20/04 03:35 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Everyone!

First off Thanks Wanda, I needed it! Well I got their pretty early. My audition didn't start till two thrity (better early then late right?) The people their, Talk about being able to belt it out! But so anyways...I got up to read for the part of Irene, and so I read for her. Then they asked me to read for the part of Vi (the mom of the lead girl). So I read for her also...

Then came time to sing. We had to sing this song called Can You Find It In Your Heart. Well I had been practicing off of the Footloose soundtrack CD that I had bought. Guess what? They had a pianist play!! And to top it off, it wasn't at all how I had been singing it! So I had to wing it...ugh! But wait there is more! LOL!

I had to do try outs for the dancing also today...I didn't think anything of it until she started showing us some of the moves, the jackhammer (hard), the grape vine (that one was easy), and some other moves that my legs could've done without doing...heehee. You know...I thought I was in pretty good shape until I started doing those moves! I was pretty sure I was going to have to have a Priest come in and give me the last rights! I know I shouldn't complain, and I'm sorry for doing so...but oy!

Now I have to wait and see if I made it!!! I pray I did! I know that I've been complaining about it but I really want this part bad! This would be my first real role in a musical, and that would mean a lot to me if I did...

Alright, well I'm sorry, I just had to tell someone of my experience today, and you guys were it!

Oh and Rach, what do you think about the song? Do you think it would be a good L&C Music Video? I'm not that good at choosing songs that are good for them so I need an experts opinion.

Again I'm sorry about writing a long message again...please forgive me! Also thats great Wanda that your in Oliver!!! I love Oliver!!!

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
#239841 06/20/04 03:49 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Hey andie,

Yes I think that song is perfect. I just cant get it on imesh or anywhere else.

Oh btw I hope you get that part sounds like your really excited for it. Best of wishes.

Rach smile1

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard