Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#239692 05/07/03 12:49 AM
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Finally, at last, *enfin* I got a chance to watch Trenna's take on "Don't Say You Love Me". And I'm half melted into a puddle of waff, but I still thought I would post a huge recommendation for it while my fingers aren't totally liquefied yet. laugh

It's waffy, romantic, poignant, beautiful, and so very in sync with the song! clap

Trenna, thanks a million for the terrific birthday present, even if it took me a month to get a proper software to watch it!

Kaethel smile (off to watch it again... and again... and again... and again...)

PS: those who haven't seen it yet, you can find it here .

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm so glad you finally got to see it, Kaethel.

In case anyone is wondering, I understand that BatP and HoL are Kaethel's favorite episodes so I tried to use just early scenes, first two seasons, heavy on the end of season one laugh

Lovely song, and thanks for recommending it! I just purchased my first Corrs CD!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I finally figured out how to get realplayer to stop being cranky, and I've been catching up on some of the older music videos. Trenna, I just love "Don't Say You Love Me." The scenes you chose were all perfect, probably exactly the ones I would have chosen if I'd done the video, I was just amazed. Slow-moving with lots of fades, but a beautiful video. smile

Molly

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard