Next Thread
Print Thread
#239631 02/25/04 02:38 PM
lynnm Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey FoLCs -

In the spirit of Pel, and because I'm very lazy and don't want to take the time to watch all 88 episodes, can anyone help me by telling me which episodes contain the following scenes:

1) Episodes with long-haired Lois (S1 and S2) falling from a building and Superman catches her

2) Episodes with Mayson Drake - specifically if there are any with her in an office talking with Lois and Clark or on the courthouse steps

3) Episodes where Lois and Clark are working together in her apartment

I may have more...actually, I'm pretty sure I will have more <g>. So thanks for any help!

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
#239632 02/25/04 03:30 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois falling from a building:

1. Fly Hard: towards the end
2. Operation Blackout: hanging from the pole
3. Return of the Prankster: while Superman is frozen

Mayson, Lois and Clark:

1. Church of Metropolis: her first entry in DA's office ; once on the courthouse steps
2. The Eyes Have It: when she come to ask Clark out
3. Top Copy: Mayson comes to the Planet to warn them
4. Lucky Leon: twice, she comes to the newsroom

Lois and Clark working at her apartment:I'm not really sure about the following

1. I'm Looking Through You : (maybe this won't count ; when the Invisible Man pays a visit to Lois)
2. Ides Of Metropolis : (again, maybe)
3. Resurrection (??)
4. Supermann
5. Contact (with Star)??
6. Never On Sunday (with Star)??
7. I Now Pronounce You ?? (when the smashed cake arrives)

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#239633 02/25/04 03:35 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Because I'm bored and have caught up on my reading, but I'm way too tired to write, I thought I'd take a stab at helping you out a bit.

1)I can't say I remember Lois actually falling out of a building and Supes catching her. She was pushed out her window in Operation Blackout, but she caught the pole. In Strange Visitor he catches her when she's thrown from the plane by Trask. In Barbarians at the Planet she falls from a building and Supes get her, although we only get to see them land gracefully. I'm drawing a blank for anymore.

2)Mayson... they were talking with her in the conference room in Top Copy. Courthouse steps in Church of Metropolis (I think). We see Mayson again in The Eyes Have It, but I don't think there was an office or courthouse. And we have her in Resurrection, but not sure of where we see them all together.

3)This is the most difficult because they're together a lot in her apartment for work, but never actually work. (I'm assuming you want scenes where paperwork would make the work obvious.) The only ones coming to mind are Resurrection and Supermann. Others, without obvious signs, are The Ides of Metropolis, Smart Kids maybe, The Rival (well, they fought-- which sometimes translates to work for LnC), I'm Looking Through You... This list could go on and on because they were often working with no obvious signs. So, I'd think you meant more obvious.

This is all I could come up with right now. I'm sure others will help out though. Look forward to seeing what you're doing with the info.

SQD

#239634 02/25/04 03:54 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
And we have her in Resurrection, but not sure of where we see them all together.
Just a correction, since I see the questions were already taken care of - we don't have her in Ressurection, because she died in Lucky Leon. goofy We did see her there.

Julie (Can't wait for new trailers!)

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
#239635 02/26/04 04:07 AM
lynnm Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks, AnKS, SQD and Julie!! You guys are the greatest. Saved me a whole lot of time.

Now I know where to come with more questions <G>.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
#239636 02/26/04 05:44 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
In the good ole' fashioned "spirit of Pel" laugh , I'll throw in some of my own questions as well wink
I'll probably think of more later, but now I have this one:

In the show, do we ever hear one villain say the classic line, "You've not seen the last of me!"/"This is not the end!"/"I'll be back!"/"We'll see each other again soon!" when he gets caught? Or anything similar?

Thanks in advance,
Pel smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
#239637 02/26/04 06:47 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
In Tempus Anyone?, when Tempus gets caught for bank robbery in our universe, he says:

"I won't forget this! Any of you! "

Will that serve your purpose?

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#239638 03/10/04 05:57 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
1) Episodes with long-haired Lois (S1 and S2) falling from a building and Superman catches her
Just thought of another one. laugh In "Return of the Prankster", when Griffin pushes her off the building.

Pelican (who still thinks we should compile a book out of all these questions goofy )

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard