Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
(Yeah, I know, but I figured we should have a name for fanfic trailer questions by now wink )

I'm trying to get a bit more work done before I have to study like h*ll for the finals in a few days. Especially since someone's birthday is coming up, and someone's that I've missed a while ago...<g> So I could use your help with a few questions...

1) I know this has already been asked (Trenna, was it?) where we could see (long-haired) Lois lying in bed, but I can't find the link right now... Anyone?

Also, I need the same thing for *Clark*: him lying in bed.

2) Did we ever see (long-haired) Lois running *inside* a building, like a hallway or something? Trying to create a "scary" atmosphere here, like she's being followed/chased/hunted, so if the scene is a little dark as well...perfect wink But just tell me if you remember any scene where we see (scared, long-haired) Lois running indoors.

3) This one is going to sound very weird, but.. Well, think of it as your daily exercise for the brain. wink Name any scene where Lois or Clark *repeats* what the other said. If you like, it could be something Lois said in episode no. 5 in season 2, and Clark says something similar in episode no. 18.

For instance:

Lois: Ugh, I never liked that cook. His food tastes like something you found in Suicide Slum.

Clark: She doesn't like the cook/food. His food/It tastes like something you found in Suicide Slum/a dumpster.

See what I mean? help

4) Can you remember where the characters (any of the regulars: Lois, Clark, Perry etc..) say something like, "Oh my god!", "Judas Priest", "Great shades of Elvis!", "Damnit!", "Oh, my.." ?
For instance:

Double Jeopardy
LOIS: Oh, my god... (when she sees her clone for the first time)

5) Name every scene where we see a forest. In the dark, daylight, whatever.

Thanks in advance,
Pelican smile (who thinks maybe this was a bit long, a bit much... sorry.)

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
No one...? <g>

Pel smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I really want to help, but I'm *very* weak in this kind of thing, not to mention I haven't watched half the long-haired Lois episodes... So I'll try to give a few suggestions:

1) In Pilot, while watching TV, Lois is in bed. Not lying though.

2) Nothing comes to mind.

3) This is very annoying! There must be thousands of such scenes, and I can't think of any! Suggestion: Instead of repeating something, couldn't you just use the other say something like "huh?" or "what?" or "really?"? Maybe you'll find something like this more easily.

4) Another annoying point. No suggestions here though. (Sorry!)

5) Does it have to be L&C related? Maybe you could find a forest scene someplace else.

I tried!!
peep AnnaBtG. peep

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Forget question no. 4, guys: spent a few hours collecting them today. <g> Many are working out pretty good, as long as they don't have music in the background. smile

Figured out some on the other questions as well, except Lois running indoors. Getting pretty desperate on that one now..

Thanks for replying, Anna! smile

Pelican smile

Susan Kay
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Didn't we have at least one shot of Lois in bed in the hotel episode?

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
A scared Lois running indoors
Don't know if the following would help(??)

PILOT
-Maybe, you could pick some sequences from the scene inolving Lois at the EPRAD storeroom fending Dr. Baines and her sidekick.

-How about Lois on the Messenger, when she finds out there's a bomb, trying to lank the dor open when Superman makes his debut (??)

IM LOOKING THOUGH YOU
-Lois isscared when the original invisible man makes an appearance in Lois' apartment.

I'VE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU
-Lois in her chicken costume running indoors towards Clark when the toasters burn the Metros' place

HONEYMOON IN METROPOLIS
-Lois running away from the giant wave at the end of the episode

WITNESS
-Maybe when Mr. Makeup attacks Lois in her apartment (??)
-When the vamp(forgot her name) attacks her at the Daily Planet

INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILTY
-Lois running with Clark from Newtritch's office

Do you need others too?

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
5) Name every scene where we see a forest. In the dark, daylight, whatever.
Not sure if this is what you mean by forests and it's been a while since I've actually seen the eps, but I hope these help.

TEMPUS FUGITIVE When they're in Rocky Cove towards the end. There are trees...prob not really a forest.

LUCKY LEON The scene where the truck is being hijacked...aren't there trees around there?

SOULMATES During the Robin Hood part...useful trees?

ULTRA WOMAN ..I think the part where Lois stops the truck and the part right before.

Hope these help...or at least put you on the right track.

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard