Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Trenna Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
By special request of Wendy Richards,
(how can I refuse her anything notworthy )

I love her picks, however, but struggled to find some new video to match some of the sadder lyrics.

Sorry the file is big due to the slighly longer song, but I didn't want to lower the quality.

Never Gonna Leave Your Side

By Daniel Bedingfield

Hope you like it blush

Top Banana
Top Banana
It downloaded very fast for me, so I don't mind a long video at all. Especially not with this song, I already love it. I play it over and over on my way too work. wink And I also love the new video, Trenna! smile1

It has some beautiful scenes. I adore the image of Clark all alone in the hospital. It fits the music so well there.

And there are a few new scenes too. You keep amazing me with all those video's Trenna. clap Thanks for all the time you put in this.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Columnist
Columnist
Wahooo! A new Trenna video!! dance dance

You never cease to out do yourself, Trenna! Everytime I see one of your videos I have a new favorite one, and this one is no exception. laugh Like Sas, I definitely liked the part when he was standing in the hospital all alone, but I think my favorite part was toward the beginning with the BaTP and HoL scenes. Those aren't among my favorite eps, but they fit so well here that it made me love them!

Thanks for all of the work you put into these cause I just *love* watching them over and over!

~Anna (who's off to watch it again... and again)

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, as always, I'm in total awe. Wonderful! Another great addition to my Trenna collection. dance

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
What a nice surprise to find a new video by Trenna tonight. smile1 And it's fantastic as ever - and no, not just because my newest obsession is with a couple of Daniel Bedingfield songs. goofy Awesome work, Trenna!

Kaethel smile (who's already watched it several times notworthy )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, wow, Trenna!!! As always, this was amazing. smile1 (just wondering how long it will take Kae to start dropping hints about Delta Goodrem... wink )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Trenna

This is superb. smile1
Thanks for sharing this wonderful video.

Tricia cool

Merriwether
Merriwether
I watched it twice. I'd watch it again, but I'm low on tissues . . .

Amazing, as always. Thanks, Trenna.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Blogger
Blogger
Hey Trenna,

I LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing, it's amazing smile

Seersha

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Absolutely adorable , Trenna!! smile1

Well, I'll join Kae when it comes to dropping hints about making Delta Goodrem videos. MAGNIFICENT lyrics, that SPECTACULAR and OUTSTANDING voice of hers and those TERRIFIC, most BEAUTIFUL songs are the reasons I just can't get enough of her!! (okay, so I'm a little obsessed... smile1

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard