Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#239100 12/13/03 02:04 PM
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
As you all probably know, in addition to horseback riding, writing, reading, running and acting, I've recently developed a new obses..err, hobby: making videos. <g>

Trailers for fanfic.

Now, I've made myself a rule that I always *ask* the author of whatever story I'm working on permission about doing a trailer for it. But I don't ask before I get an idea on how to do it, and I start taking some notes, upload some clips and start working on it. Only when I'm sure I'm able to finish it: that's when I ask, because I don't want the author to know about it, and then I go, "Oh, I didn't manage to do it after all."

So I was just wondering... Anyone in here who do not want a trailer for their story? If you don't, could you just place a post here saying so? Or maybe email me at pelicana@online.no ?

That way, I know what stories to eliminate right away. No matter what, I'll always ask the author for permission first, but this way I just..well, you know, don't have to think about the story if I know I'm not allowed to make a trailer for it anyway.

There are *so* many amazing stories out there, and I'd like to take a shot at as many as possible. But I *don't* want to offend anyone, so that's why I'm trying to be cautious about it.

Hope this made any sense.

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
#239101 12/14/03 10:05 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I can't imagine any writer objecting to your making a trailer for their story, Pel. smile1

The ones you've already uploaded are so amazing!And the special page on Annette's site is great. It even let me to finally read Labby's 'Masques' this weekend. It truly made my Sunday! So it's proven its use already. thumbsup

Ursie

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard