Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by KatherineKent:
[b] </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
<strong> I would prefer to spend $10-15 on a T-shirt (just paid off my entire mortgage, so I'm being a little more careful with my cash than usual).

Also, just a thought, can the fundraising 2014 and website info by put on the back at all? (Like the Jinx website, the logo is always on the back and up by the neck.) I think it might detract less from the design if we could put it elsewhere, than directly beneath the design logo.
Just done a quick check on this idea. Design No 1 on front with website on back changes the base price (at 50 t-shirts) from $7.80 to $9.35. I'm thinking that to save money I would try and incorporate it on the front, but in some subtle manner so that it doesn't detract. [/b]
clap

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
As poll data was lost and the poll end date hadn't yet been reached I should really redo ... but I don't think it's necessary.

We'd started to have a clear winner and so I'm going to move onto a new thread where we start to design the t-shirt.

Option 1 was the clear winner last I looked so I'll be starting a poll on which handwriting fonts you like and what kind of picture to put on.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Tee hee. Reminded me of the t-shirt we are trying to design here.

[Linked Image]

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard