Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
I'm trying to get a good idea of how many people would prefer sending a physical check/cheque as opposed to using PayPal to donate for the fundraiser.

I will note that PayPal is very secure. You don't need a PayPal account to donate via PayPal; you can use a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover) to donate. (I'm not sure if this fully applies to those outside the US, though.)

That said, we DEFINITELY want to respect everyone's feelings, and we know not everyone wants to/can donate electronically!

I'll be handling the physical donations, and I wanted to get a sense of how many people would like this option. The higher the number, the more likely I'd want to rent out a P.O. Box for such donations. If it's only a handful of people, I don't know if it's worth the extra cost of a P.O. Box, which has to be rented for a minimum of 3 months.

Please let me know!

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Looks like a manageable amount without bothering with a PO Box. smile

For those who want to mail a check, please PM me for an address!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard