Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
He rebelled at the thought instantly. The woman who'd stolen into his apartment last night was anything but vulnerable. *She'd* held *him* while he'd cried only hours ago. It may not have seemed like it at this very moment, but he knew somewhere inside Lois Lane there was a whole lot of fight left.
Enough said...more soon smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Kerth
Kerth
What a frightening description of Lois' imprisonment! It still leaves me wondering why her captors left her there alone and alive for so long. Perhaps we'll find out in the next part. I'll be looking forward to the next post. :)Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More soon! Laura

Clark: β€œIf we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Sara

Another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I'd love to respond to everyone's comments in detail, but I have quite a few things going on. frown

Some of which might keep me from my posting schedule in the near future because I haven't had the time, nor inclination to write. frown

So... I think that if I don't get a signifigant amount written in a week's time, I'm going to have to hold off on posting for a bit. You have no idea how much I *don't* want to do this, but right now, I'm thinking I have to.

Please know that I *am* dedicated to finishing this story no matter what. And I'll do my best to get back on track as soon as possible.

I'll be posting part 11 now, and then part 12 on thursday. I feel it's a good place to leave off so I don't leave you all with a horrid cliffhanger. At least, I hope you think so.

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard