Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Dean Cain's Clark is by FAR the sexier of the two personalities. It all comes down to how he plays the role - such warmth, such utter humanity, and there's a really fun-loving side to Clark. You don't get that with his Superman self until Season 3, once Lois knows about his secret...but then, it's always on a one on one with Lois. And as much as I love the Lois and Clark interactions on the show, I equally love how the Clark side of him interacts with ALL of the people around him - Jimmy, Perry, Cat, various other one-shot characters. We never get that same, approachable personaility when Superman is talking to Perry or Jimmy.

Yeah, Superman is hot and all, but I'd take Dean Cain's Clark any day of the week.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
For this version of Superman/Clark I always go with Clark because he is the more attainable of the two. Like someone else above mentioned, Superman does tend to hold himself aloof while Clark has always been more "comfortable in this own skin" so to speak.

It really does depend on the version, though. The Superman movies definitely are more Superman than Clark (Superman always seemed perfectly comfortable relaxing while Clark always seemed a little more wound up.)

I honestly can't say which version for the comics... especially as they haven't really given us enough info on the new Superman/Clark for me to say which one is hotter/more attractive.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Kerth
Kerth
Agreed. Clark wins. Always Clark. Dean's Clark. Brandon's Clark. I don't particularly like Christopher Reeve's portrayal of Clark, but to be fair I also don't like his Superman. The best and only reason that I believe Superman can even compete with Clark is because of spandex, and even then only when Clark is played badly.

I think we can just sum it up in two ways: one, that Dean Cain is the best looking Clark/Superman that ever has been or will be, and two- I might just have a thing for nerds laugh .

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
A
Blogger
Blogger
A
Clark all the way! Gotta love a nice guy with a soul

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard