Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#238157 05/21/08 08:13 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
The Clone Wars movie is a sequel, I believe, to the cartoon that ran in Cartoon Network in 5 minute spots, and was between episodes 2 and 3. They're expanding on the popularity of those shorts.
Yup! I doubt George will make another Star Wars that's non-animated. His major Star Wars films are finished... unless he decides to make parts 7, 8, & 9. <begs George grovel > The rest will most likely be filling in the blanks. Though I had heard he may make some sort of series (not major motion pictures though) on the Young Jedi Knights (Han & Leia's kids). He did something like this back after Return of the Jedi first came out where he expanded on the Ewok story-line (The Ewok Adventure and Battle for Endor).

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
#238158 05/21/08 04:20 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Seriously looking forward to IJ, but mostly because of the co-star, Shia LaBeouf. I loved that kid in Even Stevens, he was great in Transformers, and best in Holes.

Also, when Dean Cain showed up at the premeire of IJ, I couldn't stop my brain from wandering into the realm of picturing Dean in the Indian Jones persona. drool Too bad he was too young at the time. goofy

TEEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard