Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
A little poll I put together just because I'm bored...

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I voted for Lois, Lana, and Mindy Church. Lois' trip was funny the first time, so a second time would probably be funny, too. Lana is just annoying, so it would be great if she got knocked down a few pegs. Mindy Church almost always outsmarts other people, so I think it would be funny if she got outsmarted for once.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ok, I'm bored too so I'll bite.

Lois again - I could totally see her falling for it a second time in pursuit of her (Super)man.

Linda - preferably with Lois in tow. I can imagine them trying to out-do eachother on a story and ending up covered in muck and mozzies in the process.

But what about the boys? I'm sending Ralph as choice no.3.

The key to change... is to let go of fear - Rosanne Cash
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally posted by CheeseoftheMonth:
Ok, I'm bored too so I'll bite.

Lois again - I could totally see her falling for it a second time in pursuit of her (Super)man.

Linda - preferably with Lois in tow. I can imagine them trying to out-do eachother on a story and ending up covered in muck and mozzies in the process.

But what about the boys? I'm sending Ralph as choice no.3.
Nice choices. Lois and Linda being sent together would make for a pretty entertaining story. As for Ralph, I didn't even think of him when I made the poll, but he's another good choice.

Kerth
Kerth
No Clark? Lois tricks him into going there somehow?

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Top Banana
Top Banana
Why no men listed as choices? Please don't tell me they're the ones who get to send the women to the dump.

c.

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
No Clark? Lois tricks him into going there somehow?
I didn't include Clark because I didn't think that he would fall for it since he was the one who sent Lois in the first place.

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally posted by ccmalo:
Why no men listed as choices? Please don't tell me they're the ones who get to send the women to the dump.

c.
These choices were just some of the first characters that came to my mind. If you want to choose a man as a write-in vote, feel free to do so.

Top Banana
Top Banana
If you want to choose a man as a write-in vote, feel free to do so.
Thanks. smile There's no write-in- vote part in the poll, though.

Anyway:

Am thinking Lois would be too smart to fall for this a second time.

Cat wouldn't have been caught dead at a dump in the first place.

Mayson would have sent a guy in forensics to do it: she works with the evidence, but doesn't collect it.

Lucy - why would someone do that to Lucy?? So mean.

Lana is a good choice but she's in Smallville where Martha has done such an excellent job of getting everyone to recycle that the dump no longer exists, so it's a non-issue.

Linda King would refuse to go - that's what interns are for.

Mindy has pookies who do that sort of thing for her.

Penny who?

laugh

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
There's no write-in- vote part in the poll, though.
That's why we have polls you can add posts to. wink

When you set up a poll, there's always going to be something you forget to include. You'll never remember everything. So whether it's in the poll or in a post someone adds to the thread, everyone gets to put in their two cents. It's win, win. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks, Lab, for the reminder.

I was just curious about the exclusion of men from the original list. wink

c.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I said Mindy, Mason, and Cat.

Mindy and Cat are obvious. Both are 'pretty women'. Mason, because it would be soooooo easy to get her there.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Hey, I'm an equal opportunity writer. I sent Ralph to the dump in one story!

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Merriwether
Merriwether
I was looking for Ralph too.

laugh laugh

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Columnist
Columnist
I chose Linda, Lana and MASON.

Linda and Lana are obvious choices. They are just generally annoying. I choose Mason because I found her supremely annoying in the series.

Clark never really gave any indication that he was interested in her as far as a relationship. He was nice but it was obvious that Clark was "Just A Nice Guy". Mason did all the persuing and I find women who are too stupid to realize a guy isn't really interested in them and who throw themselves at a guy super annoying.

I use to work with a woman who thought that any time she had a date with a guy that suddenly they were in a hot and heavy relationship. Since most guys aren't as nice as Clark they always were taking advantage of her. Hell she "lent" money (one guy $500) because he was "her boyfriend". :rolleyes: Too bad he didn't know that. So, of course, none of them ever paid her back the money they got out of her. Basically they got sex out of her right away each time and then anything else they could get and then "dumped her".

Mason came across so desperate with Clark that I could she her having sex instead of the first date thinking it would get him. I say that because in the show she invites him away for a weekend at her cabin when they hadn't even been on a date. It has been my general experience that when someone invites you away for a weekend that said weekend will INCLUDE SEX unless otherwise stated. So in my book she is saying spend a weekend having sex with me even though you've never asked me out. How desperate can one person be. So lets have Clark ask her to meet him at the reclamation facility to show her something involving a case, but of course he won't show up because he is called away to China or some such place for a major disaster as Superman and doesn't remember her until its too late to get a message to her. Then maybe the dope with get a clue.

I guess it is obvious that I always hate the Mason character.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Penny who?
Penny Barnes was Jimmy's would-be girlfriend in AKA Superman who thought Jimmy was really Superman.

I said Mayson for all the reasons that kmar suggested. I also said Mindy but I have to agree with ccmalo though, Mindy would probably send her "pookies" to do the dirty work. laugh

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Mayson would be a pretty good choice, too. I may have to rethink my three picks...

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard