Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#237515 06/21/07 06:56 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Those were hilarious questions! Richard getting happy by marrying Lana. You need to repeat them out in the thread so we can enjoy them again! (The poll closed on me and I couldn't copy them). Actually, I voted for more relationship and less action. There was too much action and not enough acting by Brandon.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#237516 06/21/07 09:14 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by Artemis:
Those were hilarious questions! Richard getting happy by marrying [b]Lana. You need to repeat them out in the thread so we can enjoy them again! (The poll closed on me and I couldn't copy them). Actually, I voted for more relationship and less action. There was too much action and not enough acting by Brandon.
cool
Artemis [/b]
Just click on the view results button, it'll show you everything.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#237517 06/24/07 10:16 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, let's see, what would be next after Superman Returning...

"Superman Hangs Out"? laugh

"Superman Impersonates a Plastic Dummy"? Oh, wait, they already did that one. So what they really need now is:

"Superman Gets a Personality!" Lois might have to wait 'til the next sequel to get her personality, though; can't put too many impossible things in one movie...

I'd rather see "Clark Kent Arrives" -- he can't return, 'cause there never was much to movie-Clark. Really, any variety on the theme that Clark realizes that Jor-El is full of crap would be good enough for me.

PJ
feeling snarky

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#237518 06/24/07 03:24 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by ChiefPam:
Really, any variety on the theme that Clark realizes that Jor-El is full of crap would be good enough for me.
YES!!!! Amen! Say it, Sister! hail

The notion that Kal's parents sent him to Earth for *any other reason* than just to save his hide is *ridiculous*! thud

I mean, just imagine---

Lara: So you say Krypton is doomed, we are all going to perish, and the only chance for anyone *possibly* surviving is to escape in a spaceship that's only big enough for one child? What shall we do?

Jor-El: I believe the more *important* question is what shall we do about the moral guidance of that distant, blue planet. You know, what's-it-called...Earth...

EDIT: Then, of course, there's the inverse ala Smallville (certain eps at least, anyway)

Lara: So you say Krypton is doomed, we are all going to perish, and the only chance for anyone *possibly* surviving is to escape in a spaceship that's only big enough for one child? What shall we do?

Jor-El: Let's focus our resources on conquering that little blue planet. You know, what's-it-called...Earth. The one we'll be too dead to enjoy.

~•~
#237519 06/27/07 05:07 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by RL:
And you're right, L&C doesn't really fit in the movieverse, as the movie was a continuation of pre-Crisis Superman where Clark Kent was the disguise. That's why there's so little of Clark in it.
For that matter the comics had a recent series where our hero was split into two people one was Superman and one was Clark. Lois picked Superman.

Lois's son was named Jason, yes Jason, as in Jason Trask. Think about the message in picking that name.

Framework4
#237520 07/13/07 04:04 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Latest update to the Wikipedia article re. the second film:

On July 10, 2007, Variety reported Kevin Spacey will return for the sequel. They also referred to the sequel as Man of Steel and reported Singer was about to pitch the sequel to Warner Bros. with Michael Dougherty now writing the screenplay. He plans to start production next year for a 2009 release.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard