Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#237183 03/21/07 04:39 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
The gaudiness of the suit made it so that everyone was paying more attention to the suit and the powers than to his face--so they wouldn't figure out that he's also Clark Kent. Like Martha said, "They're not going to be looking at your face."
umm... I don't know about anyone else, but it's not cause it's gaudy that I'm not looking at his face - it's cause it's so darn *tight*. yeah, mind is in the gutter a little, but come on... how can you not notice - and marvel at - all those um... muscles.

Now, mind you, I picked Clark. But it does help that he's Superman - else he wouldn't be the same anyway. The strength (not necessarily physical) and the confidence, they do come from the powers, don't they?

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#237184 03/21/07 04:49 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ROTFL! I had to laugh at this because we just so happened to be discussing this very point on irc last night. laugh

Don't ask me. I have no clue how we got onto the subject.

Really.

LabRat smile

[Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#237185 03/21/07 05:07 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
umm... I don't know about anyone else, but it's not cause it's gaudy that I'm not looking at his face - it's cause it's so darn *tight*.
Well, yeah. I just didn't mention that part 'cause I thought it was pretty obvious. The gaudiness also helps to distract though.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#237186 03/30/07 05:31 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Superman would just end up turning me into a big jumble of blushes and stuttering sentences. And I'd probably get tired of him always telling me that I need to recycle. =P

Of course, I'd be all sorts of flustered around Clark, but I'd choose him, I think. Of course, I've had a crush on the man for half my life. =D

Of course, Jimmy now... Hmmm!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard