Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#237117 01/11/07 11:34 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I love your name Lolly. My name happens to be
the same !!!
Really?? My true name is LORENZA[my parents wanted a boy named like "Lorenzo il magnifico"]..so when I was born thet put an A to "solve the problem" smile
I'm 20 and my mother started call me "Lolly" since I was 1 or 2 years old, so everyone know me as "Lolly" laugh ...I know when people are angry with me because they call me with my real name wink

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
#237118 01/13/07 07:12 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm not sure how to vote. So I didn't.

When I first joined this fandom, I loved the character of Lois best in the first seasons, but prefered them as a couple after they were married. I was a teenager at that point and pretty pesimistic about marriage, having seen aftermath of an astonishing amount of vicious divorces. As I grew up and got into the dating scene, their portrayal made me more optimistic about my chances of finding someone who wouldn't leave me feeling like my emotions had just beeen through a couple rounds with Mike Tyson.

BUT now that I'm married...I often prefer the before stories. I like the whole "will they/won't they" bit. The dating ritual fascinates me, especially in its many incarnations in fanfic.

Maybe it has something to do with the Greener Grass syndrome.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
#237119 01/17/07 08:15 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I liked the banter from season one, but I liked the cute little inside jokes from after.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#237120 03/30/07 05:41 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
I think I may be one of the only people alive who actually thrived on the corny cheesey and utter shmoopiness of season four. I realize all of this, and if it had been any other show I would have hated it. I don't know, I guess over all, I loved all of the seasons for different reasons. Lois and Clark is my Warm Fuzzy Blankie show, something I watch when I'm in a depressed state or low point. (Hey, I'm about to start season four for the second time in a month. This has been a Not Fun Thirty Days, indeed!) I watch it when I'm NOT blue, too, but lesigh!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard