Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think one reason that people may not be voting is that most people probably don't tend to really look under the Fun with Polls topics. This is the 8th day this has been up, and I'm just now seeing it. I voted yes, by the way, but I have my email available also.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
G
Blogger
Blogger
G
Thanks for putting so much work into making sure that this was a thought-out decision, LabRat. And thanks for getting it all set up for us. smile

LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, Elena was the one who actually hit the button <g>, but glad to be of service. smile

ETA - Oh, and having spent the day puzzling over it, I've finally (and quite by accident laugh ) discovered how this particular forum informs you about any PMs that might be waiting for you.

To check if you have a PM, you have to click on 'my profile' at the top, right-hand corner of your screen.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
Merriwether
Seems like the majority of boards members aren't voting, which probably indicates that it wouldn't be a very commonly used feature.
I often forget to come into this section because it shows off my screen. I just hit the nfic and fic and off I go.
To check if you have a PM, you have to click on 'my profile' at the top, right-hand corner of your screen.
Gee, I went into my profile a few minutes ago and I didn't even notice. Silly me. Thanks for pointing that out. Cool.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LabRat and the other "chiefs" laugh

I just wanted to revisit this to say "thanks" for turning on this feature. I have used it several times and even received some "private" fdk through the use of it.

I think it was a great idea to turn it on.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks. smile1

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
LabRat Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Cool. Nice to hear you're having fun with it.

I got a PM the other day and have to say I was mighty impressed with that little flashing envelope icon that appeared at the top of the screen to let me know.

Yes, I am easily pleased. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard