Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Diamond tiara? A skimpy black off-the-shoulder number? DJ? Or perhaps your PJs, if you're in Europe laugh . Pick from the poll options, or tell us what you plan to wow us with - the more outrageous, the better. laugh

Yvonne

Kerth
Kerth
Shorts and flip-flops (I live in California, after all!)

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
I can't make the ceremony ( frown ), but in honour of the occassion I'm wearing my Superman t-shirt and a bowtie to work. laugh

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Even though the ceremony starts at 6pm for me, I plan to wear my pajamas... just as a visual reminder to the rest of the family that Mommy's sick and they should leave me alone! laugh

Don't worry, though; it's just a little stomach virus and I *promise* not to give it to any of you. goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just so as you don't upchuck over the awards, Pam, you'll be fine. devil

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I can't make the ceremony, but I'll look awesome in the ball gown I'm wearing. I have a ball this evening. Have fun, everyone!!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
Jeans and my chix0r shirt. And of course, the requisite gold armband. wink

Don't worry, though; it's just a little stomach virus and I *promise* not to give it to any of you.
Are you sure it's a stomach virus? After all, it is Kerth season!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Are you sure it's a stomach virus? After all, it is Kerth season!
lol, bite your tongue, Karen! And yeah, since my husband and son have it too, I'm pretty sure it's not pregnancy-related :p

You know, I don't mind so much about me being sick... but when those other people get sick, they tend to want me to take care of them. Can't they see I have something more important to attend to???

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nothing. I'll be soaking in a bucket of coffee just so I manage to stay awake until the start of the ceremony (1 am for me). wink

Kaethel smile (who will be decently hidden, honest!)

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Originally posted by Kaethel:
Nothing. I'll be soaking in a bucket of coffee just so I manage to stay awake until the start of the ceremony (1 am for me). wink

Kaethel smile (who will be decently hidden, honest!)
Toffee flavoured coffee? I'm sure there's a market for that somewhere. wink

And, as Sara shared with everyone at the ceremony, I wore my bowtie...

(It went around my wrist after my boss asked after it...)

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard