Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Many, many thanks to everyone who's replied to this poll. The information has been really useful. smile If there's anyone else who hasn't voted yet, please do! The more info, the better. smile

Yvonne

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally, I voted other, because I wasn't reading this story. blush

After reading your Fear of/phobia stories, I just didn't think I could handle another torture fest blush

But, you have always been a good read in the past(ideas, penmanship, grammar, etc..) so I thought 'just the first part, I read it and she'll be torturing some Clark Kent and I can say, "I told me so" and get on with life.'

That was yesterday. I'm on part 10 now and totally sucked in. sigh...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
I'm reading it in nfic and I'm loving it!!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm sure the PG audience is a lot smaller than the nfic side, but those few of us following it really do appreciate your taking the time to post both, Yvonne smile
Indeed, and I was following it avidly . . . until you crossed a line that I was uncomfortable with. frown

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yvonne, I'm not sure if you still wanted answers to this poll, given that you posted it *ages* ago. But, since I'm reading the story and I'm up to the part where you asked for responses, I'm responding. smile

I'm reading the story in PG, so I hope you continue to post there!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard