Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Since we're doing true confessions...to be really honest, my first criteria in selecting a show is whether or not I find the male lead attractive. blush So the X-files, although I found the initial premise a little too far-fetched and silly, managed to hook me because of David Duchovny. L&C was Dean Cain. Smallville hasn't quite hooked me, because Tom thingy is okayish, but doesn't quite do it for me. Lex is better (though why a young man with a bald head should attract is beyond me and, frankly, a place I don't feel like exploring too deeply). Star Trek - well, don't fall off your chairs, but the teenage Yvonne really did like Captain Kirk rather a lot. blush And the Superman movies? Yeah, I liked Christopher Reeve.

So that's why my list of other Superman interests includes Smallville and the Superman movies, but not the cartoons - because I really can't get attracted to those awful pen and ink renditions of larger-than-life human forms. Eye-candy first, plot and characterisation second. wink

Yeah, I'm shallow. blush

Yvonne

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
L&C hands down notworthy notworthy notworthy

But I still watch the Superman movies if I happened to catch them on TV (so far, I've only Superman I&II) and I read the comics that I happen to find. Not crazy about them, though. Crazy about L&C? Of course!!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. (another female who began watching L&C because of Dean Cain's looks laugh )

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard