Next Thread
Print Thread
#234942 03/08/05 11:00 PM
C
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
C
Actually this premise has been on my mind for a while and while I don't have any intention of writing a fan fiction on this at the moment even though it'd be my first attempt I'm really curious for the opinion of Clark's departure from Earth to New Krypton if Zara and Ching had come for him during the time they had broken up. Who knows maybe the opinions you give me however few will inspire me to do so!

For me though I think Clark would try to tell Lois first but would fail and Lois would find out on her own making her very angry which will in turn force Clark to make the decision that he should just leave since it appears that Lois doesn't want him around anyway. After some wise words from Martha of course Lois will see things from Clark's point of view and well I'll leave it there!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#234943 03/10/05 03:19 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark wouldn't have left until he'd told Lois - who would have cried - then told him to take care of things on NK and come back to her in one gorgeous piece.

#234944 03/10/05 03:34 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Very interesting question! Really got my mind turning ...

The way I see it playing out (and this is just in my mind, enter at your own risk LOL) is that like you said, Clark would *try* to tell Lois but would fail ... perhaps he does not want to risk telling her and putting her through the pain in case he doesn't return, or perhaps he figures the shock of learning he is Superman and that, oh by the way, he is leaving Earth to go off and fight a bunch of bad guys on a space rock, would be too much shock and pain to inflict on her. So, doing the "noble" thing (in Clark's mind anyway LOL) ... he leaves without saying goodbye. Naturally the world knows Superman is leaving, but Clark just seems to disappear. Clark sends a goodbye note to Lois, that is delivered to her after he is gone. He doesn't reveal that he is Superman, however he simply tells her that he decided to leave Metropolis because they "haven't exactly been getting along lately" (think Whine, Whine, Whine), tells her that he loves her and she should get on with her life. After some time Lois puts all the pieces together and realizes that CK=S ...

Okay, maybe I got a bit carried away! wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#234945 03/13/05 04:14 AM
Blogger
Blogger
To say what is brought to my mind...

Lois comes to Clark's apartment to say that Dan and she broke up but Clark already left. She seeks out to find him and she finally figures out Clark is Superman. And they make up and Clark leave for NK... smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard