Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#234855 02/13/05 03:23 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
For me, there are three options and they're used roughly equally: cooker (which is the entire unit: oven and burners), skillet and microwave. These days I use far fewer ready meals than I used to, and I actually spend quite a lot of time cooking - including making soups. And I even enjoy it!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#234856 02/14/05 06:00 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Heh. pizzahut.com and papajohns.com gets quite a few of our orders. More rare is calling Take Out Taxi, since ordering from the restaurant and paying the delivery fee usually costs more than $30.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#234857 02/14/05 08:10 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Back when I was a teenager, I used to bake a lot as well... and then I moved out and cooking/baking for myself never appealed so much somehow, so McDonald's became a weekly habit, among other take-away places. I became an expert at choosing ready-meals, and I can tell you from experience, the ones you find in France are nowhere near as good as Sainsbury's fresh curries...

Anyway, I got back into trying to cook for myself a few months ago, and even though I'm still far from being good at it, I manage to make decent stuff that I can actually enjoy eating. I've been trying to have my share of healthy vegetable and fruit every day, as well as balance things out with protein, whether it's eggs, fish or chicken. I can't go as far as saying I enjoy cooking yet, but it's not as bad as it used to be. wink

Kaethel smile (who has a McDonald's loyalty card anyway laugh )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#234858 02/14/05 10:35 AM
E
EmilyH Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
E
For those of you who order pizza, be extra nice to the Dominos guys. Last month, we got dumped on with a couple feet of snow in one day. I spent like 3 hours on the highway that would have normally taken about 40 minutes, and only managed to get stuck in my apartment building parking lot because it hadn't been plowed out. Luckily, someone at the building next door had ordered pizza, and the pizza guy helped push me into the parking spot.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard