Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You have the Marijuana party... we have the Monster Raving Looney Party - http://www.omrlp.com/.

Moving on... I've always been aware of politics, my dad is a very active in the Liberal Democrats, and as kids we always got dragged into helping him push leaflets through doors and so on. My political beliefs lean towards the Lib Dems, but I think I would have ended up there independantly.

However, I have a healthy mistrust of anything that seems too organised and slick, plus I enjoy messing things up a bit wink This definately comes from my mother. A few years ago (when my dad was managing the Lib Dems campaign locally) she voted Green Party because she'd often driven past the candidate on his bike in the pouring rain and she felt he needed a bif of a boost...

I also am a strong beliver in multi-party democracy, things get too stagnent if there are just two parties.

So I tend to vote for whoever I feel like, regardless of whether they'll get in or not, or of how much work my dad has put in.

Helga

Knowledge is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit.

Intelligence is not putting them in a fruit salad.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
we have the Monster Raving Looney Party
Hey, I thought those guys had disbanded after Screaming Lord Sutch died. Cool! dance

LabRat (suddenly re-evaluating her voting strategy... laugh )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yeah, we have a Marijuana party. We used to have a Rhinoceros Party. And I was a card carrying member of that party. But then... well, the rhinoceros which was the head of the party died and the party ended frown

wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Columnist
Columnist
ML,

Somewhere I have a signed copy of the book written by the founder of the Rhino party whose name escapes me at the moment. Hugh something?

I miss the Rhino party. I miss the Rhino salute. I miss all the tongue-in-cheek 'horny' jokes.

Irene whinging sad

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard