Pulitzer
Maps? Who needs maps? goofy

Wendy wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Speaking of fics in progress and maps and such... Whatever happened with that world travel story?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
P.S. Paul... any new news on putting House of Cards in the archives?
I didn't realise this one was finished. Yes, Paul, when are you putting it on the archives. <G>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Speaking of fics in progress and maps and such... Whatever happened with that world travel story?
Now that you mention... shouldn't I be revising my part?

See ya,
AnnaBtG. (whose signature has a deep meaning)

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Lab, thanks for reminding me about this. I'd meant to reply earlier, but forgot.

I did start organizing archive preparations for HoC shortly after the last part was posted. Unfortunately, it's difficult when you have so many authors.

First, I needed to get permission from everyone to send it in. That part was easy. I also needed to get a consensus on how we were going to work with the GEs. We seem to have agreed on that, too.

A couple of authors asked for some time to make final edits. One sent me the revised story, but the other still hasn't gotten back to me.

There's also one author who has yet to get back to me with a public email address. Not sure how important that is.

In the meantime, an ISP software "upgrade" wiped out 8 months' worth of emails, including all the ones having to do with HoC. I lost the address I did have for the one without a public addy and also lost the edits I'd recieved. The edits were resent, so that part's okay.

Basically, I'm waiting on one author to finish edits, and possibly one to get back to me with a valid edress. I've been thinking I should send reminders or post in Fic Related (since, as I said, I lost the edress I had), but basically got distracted with other stuff.

So, that's what's happening. It's kind of in limbo, but I guess that's partly my fault. I'll email the one who is still editing to see what's new. If the rest of you want to check in, that certainly couldn't hurt.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard