Next Thread
Print Thread
#233863 07/22/04 04:07 PM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Before participating in this poll, please go here and read the story. It's really short, about 800 words and it will help to have a frame of reference to vote.

For me, the hardest part about writing is coming up with a title that fits. Usually, I get lots of help from my hubby and a friend at work (who also BRs). However, I gave this story to my BR about 6 weeks ago and she still hasn't said anything about it. I don't fault her...she has a nine-month-old at home and I should never have believed her when she insisted she wasn't too busy. And I gave a printout to my hubby tonight, but it's late and he's not thinking quite straight, so...

I need help. And everyone knows that FoLCs are the most helpful people anywhere !!

So, on to the choices...

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hi there, thumbsup hehe... what would change because of this?

i hope u donĀ“t stop it there.

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Well, Lane Smith said in some interview or other that he always played Perry White as knowing the secret but never saying so. I've always written him that way because that was the way he acted. It makes perfect sense that he might have found out in exactly that manner.

My suggestion would be something like "Behind the Door", or a similar title. It doesn't give anything away, and is completely accurate.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Kerth
Kerth
I would suggest Skeletons in the Closet smile

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I've got two suggestions:

Closet Secrets

or

In the Closet

~Sira

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I was thinking "In the Closet" -- but I like Nan's suggestion, too smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard