Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I broke the boards? /me hides from Annette. goofy

LabRat (pinning a new shiny button on Lynn... )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just jumping in to lend a hand, Lynn and Lab, as I can see how you newbies might get confused.

The tally at the bottom automatically shows your latest post number. So, whatever you post on, ALL of your posts on the board show the same number. That's your TOTAL, see? And when you post AGAIN- follow me here, because this is math, and a bit like the blind leading the blind- then all of your posts will show that number plus one, and so on...

For example, Lynn, when you post that 500th post- which will probably be here to tell me to go to hell (hee)- ALL of your previous posts will roll forward and show THAT number.

Hope I cleared that up for you gals. And, btw, Welcome to the Boards! We're all very friendly here, glad to have you...

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/me looks at CC and wonders if she has a deathwish... goofy

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
ROTFLMAO!

OK, I feel like the world's biggest doofus!! I always thought that each post was assigned its very own number - so I could actually go and find my 127th post if I had a stupid reason to do so.

CC - you are the Queen of Smart among other things! wink

/me slithers off to hide behind the ficus and drool like a blathering idiot, dunce hat firmly in place.

Really, honestly, I'm smarter than I look. I can even chew gum and walk all at the same time. Yep. Honest.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Top Banana
Top Banana
For the 1846286295796872648596792861574856th time, Rat (and you know I hate numbers!), SOMH is FANTASTIC and needs just a few pages to be rounded off then POSTED so we can get our fix! So get your little rat-tush in gear!!

Kaethel wildguy

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Top Banana
Top Banana
The tally at the bottom automatically shows your latest post number. So, whatever you post on, ALL of your posts on the board show the same number. That's your TOTAL, see?
CC!!!!!!! jawdrop I NEVER knew that!! blush Boy do I feel DUMB!

~Liz (off to hide with Lynn behind the ficus)

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
follow me here, because this is math
Nope, this is numbers. And you all know how I feel about those. (CC, if you don't, ask Wendy) And I still haven't a clue what you're on about. Because it's numbers. So I immediately lost the will to live two words into your post. wink

LabRat (well, actually, I understand your post, CC, and actually knew that (quel surprise). It was Lynn who confused me <G>)

PS - Kae, 40 pages do not a few pages make.

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
Merriwether
It's all relative, Labby. To the person who brought us Masques, I would think 40 pages would be "just a few."

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by rivka:
It's all relative, Labby. To the person who brought us Masques, I would think 40 pages would be "just a few."
EXCELLENT point. goofy

JD
who is forever baffled by the days when 100K seemed like a huge fic

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, there is that. True. Come to think of it, when I was busily writing the next segments of Masques after my buffer ran out, it wasn't that unusual for me to dash off 40 or 60 pages in the two days between posts....

Course, I'm too old for that kind of recklessness now. laugh Them kind of tricks is for young things.

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard