Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Okay, Labby's convinced me.

The heck with that silly sequel to 'To Protect and Serve'. I'm going to chuck it all in order to write my novel.

Tank (who wonders, now he's decided to write his novel, what the heck he sould write)

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/me shuffles into the forum in sackcloth and ashes, having been soundly chastised on irc and had all my ficus privileges revoked. Bad, Rat. Very bad.

I'm told I've broken my solemn duty as EIC of the Archive, which should only ever be to encourage authors to write LNC. Only LNC. Nothing but LNC.

I'm deeply, deeply ashamed. Honest. peep

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
As for writing for other fandoms, I just can't imagine why anyone would ever consider it <g>!
Actually, the first fanfic I had the guts to post on the internet was in the Forever Knight fandom. If not for the nice folks in that fandom and their encouragement, I'd have been too chicken to try writing anything else and posting it online. laugh

I tend to concentrate on one fandom for a while, then try writing in another fandom when my muse is blocked. It helps me to stay on my mental toes. I only write in fandoms where I really know most of the characters, though. wink

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Although I've chose the second one, I don't think my work is that good to be published. English makes my head spin as if I just came off of a spinning thrill ride. It is not even remotely possible for that wish to come true.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard