Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#232451 10/14/03 07:37 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
At long last I am planning to start submitting the collection of poems, songs, and whatnot that I have written over the years, but I am at a loss as to the format that I should use.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Columnist
Columnist
I put 'other' because I had an idea for a comprimise between the two options. What if you made a separate thread for each of them, but made one TOC for all of them? That way people could always easily find them all through the TOC, but others who don't want to sift through all of them can pick and choose which ones to read.

Just my $0.02. smile

~Anna

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by BanAnna:
I put 'other' because I had an idea for a comprimise between the two options. What if you made a separate thread for each of them, but made one TOC for all of them? That way people could always easily find them all through the TOC, but others who don't want to sift through all of them can pick and choose which ones to read.

Just my $0.02. smile

~Anna
Actually that is what I meant by option #1. That I would post them all in seperate threads but link all those threads in one TOC. Sorry for the confusion.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whoops, I voted for other as well, but was thinking of the same idea. I would be a big fan of one TOC.

JD smile

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard