Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Born in NJ and raised in FL, I say "soda". "Pop" is my grandfather...

eek

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I'm a Hoosier (term used loosely, refering to living in Indiana... not to be confused with those attending "the school down south" as we call it) and a lot of people around here call it "pop." I dunno... maybe I call it soda because I like doing things a little different. I suppose it doesn't make that much difference, though, since I only drink Cherry Coke from the fountain, and I call it Cherry Coke.

Samik.

"I don't like people to talk for no reason, but I really love dialogue between people who aren't listening to each other." --Raymond Carter
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I grew up with POP, in Iowa, and know I say SODA, in Missouri.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
Living in Australia and I also work as a waitress the term 'soda' means 'soda water' generally we say the name of the soft drink we want whether we want coke, pepsi, fanta lemonade or something along the lines of that. As for Evian, while I like spring water Evain is a bit expensive and not something I drink all that often unless I don't want to drink coke if I wanted to drink water I generally go for cold tap water.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Top Banana
Top Banana
I say "can of Coke" (or Pepsi). And Coke (or Pepsi) is pretty much the only pop I drink because I hate 7Up and Sprite and Five Alive and I just prefer Coke over the other ones. smile I actually prefer Pepsi over Coke but let's not get into that.

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard