Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#232229 09/27/03 11:19 AM
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
I think I can claim that I have the most interesting birthday so far laugh (as long as L&C is concerned, anyway)

I visited your site, Nquoire. I didn't find about many people I knew, except for Sandro Boticelli: Was born on May 17th, 1444 and died on May 17th, 1510! Now THAT's a coincidence.

1729 Samuel Clarke theologian, dies
laugh

1804 Lewis & Clark begin exploration of the Louisiana Purchase
laugh laugh

May 17th, in Greece, is St. Andronikos day (Andronikos=he who wins the men). He's not a very known saint, but they could have named me Androniki after him smile

I had seen another site about birthdays, LabRat, but don't remember the link. It wasn't as interesting as Nquoire's one though.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#232230 09/27/03 03:19 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nice site Nqoire!!! I found out that I share my birthday with some very interesting people: 1940 Bruce Lee; 1942 Jimi Hendrix, 1954 Curtis Armstrong actor (Moonlighting - oh I loved this show wink ) and 1957 Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg JFK's daughter (that's the ones I could recognize <g>)

As for some LnC connection does the death of Baby Face Nelson who was shot by FBI agents in 1934 counts? laugh

Holidays: my birthday is a National Day in Burma, in Cuba it's Martyrs' Day and the best one of all I was born in Thanksgiving Day!!! Yeah I was born on the last Thursday of 1980...pretty cool! And this year my birthday will be on the same day of Thanksgiving again laugh

Raquel (who really needs to search where Burma is and why they stole her birthday laugh )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
#232231 09/27/03 09:55 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Originally posted by Quel Lane:
Raquel (who really needs to search where Burma is and why they stole her birthday laugh )
Burma is now called Myanmar, and it's in southeast Asia - on a peninsula that's shared by Cambodia, Thailand, and a couple other countries, if that will help you locate it on the map.

Melisma (under her Rock, suspecting that it was actually Raquel who stole Burma's birthday and not the other way around laugh )

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
#232232 09/28/03 08:32 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
LOL Melisma, thanks for your help. I did locate it on map.

Raquel (who still thinks her birthday should be a National Holiday in Brazil too laugh )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard