Next Thread
Print Thread
#232115 08/07/03 10:26 AM
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
The question is simple, I don't think further explanations are necessary smile .

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#232116 08/07/03 05:36 PM
Blogger
Blogger
I went with the generally option. Although it really depends on one's definition of 'lunkhead.' Too bad 'define 'lunkhead'' wasn't an option!

#232117 08/08/03 10:07 AM
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Hmm...................
So let me rephrase it.

'When it comes to things about "Should I tell Lois I'm Superman or not?", does he act in a stupid way?' wink

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#232118 08/08/03 10:24 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, when you put it that way...

Yeah. I think he was at his most "lunk-headedness" during ATAI. First, the stupid "that was my barber" line. He'd already made up his mind to tell her. Why would the phone call make him change his mind? Then, we have the conference room conversation. Lois is so clearly hurting. Not telling her the truth at this point was beyond being a lunkhead. It was plain cruel. Next, when she catches him stealing the jewels. Again, the perfect opportunity to tell her the truth. (Lois' acceptance of his "my parents were kidnapped" excuse never sat right with me. I always thought she should have questioned that. At the very least, asked why he hadn't confided in her.) Finally, proposing without telling her the truth - definitely a lunkheaded thing to do.

Of course, I blame the script writers, not Clark! That's why I enjoy reading fanfic so much.

- Vicki wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
#232119 08/08/03 10:34 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
'When it comes to things about "Should I tell Lois I'm Superman or not?", does he act in a stupid way?'
I voted Absolutly because Clark took so long to tell her. Wait, he never did tell her. Lois either found out from Tempus or on her own. goofy

I think the big mistake Clark made was asking for her hand in marrige and then letting her in on the secret. Yes, I know Clark really wanted to see if Lois would love him for him. But if Lois really did love Clark for Clark (which she obviously did) then why would it matter if he was Superman or not? Clark should have just told her.

Sure Lois would have been angry and hurt but eventually she would understand and get over it. Maybe Lois be less hurt because Clark told her the truth before they took their relationship to the next level.

So my vote goes for "lunkhead"... wink

~L.L Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
#232120 08/10/03 01:22 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I voted for 'generally yes', but when you put it that way...what a dope. dizzy Granted, it made for a good episode for me, but it still reaches Extreme Dope Status.

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard