Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Kerth
Kerth
Now I'm finishing S3... I hope I can have S4 in my hands soon... hyper

Somebody said crossover... any suggestion, I think I got a pair.

Jose wave

P.S. I wonder if Patty and Selma changed McGiver for Stargate peep

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, as fanfiction.net seems to have gone AWOL for the moment (perhaps by this evil slammer worm going around?), I can't look at the Farscape/SG1/BG story. However, this coffee story sounds like fun.. do you have a link, Pam?

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
K
Blogger
Blogger
K
This Smallville fic is the closest as it compares to L&C fanfiction, I found it over at fanfiction.net but can be located at a couple websites. Knowing Fanfiction.net site go down sometimes, so here is the link to a different website. wink

http://www.smallvillevirtuality.com/chlark/flyinglessons.html

P.S.
ChiefPam, you were right about John/Sam having a lot to talk about and Daniel/Chiana relationship! smile

Kory

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
It took some digging, but I found the Daniel-in-search-of-coffee story: Somnambulist I quote: "SUMMARY: This is Daniel's brain. This is Daniel's brain deprived of sleep and caffiene. Any questions?"

I found that one through a page called The Library , which does reviews and tries to point out "the good stuff." Unfortunately, there aren't many stories linked from there, but the few I looked at were all fairly good.

PJ
Kory, I thought I was making a joke! Daniel & Chiana? dizzy The mind boggles <g>

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Merriwether
Merriwether
*snicker* Thanks, Pam, that *was* good. Probably as good as the coffee. wink Now, to find out about Daniel and Chiana. dizzy

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Blogger
Blogger
lol, alright Pam, here's some links for you that pretty much meet alll the requirements. Can't give you that much though, because I hate Sam/Jack! Now if you asked me to find you some good Sam/Daniel, you'd have a very long post on your hands! lol, here you go:

Semiprecious
This Cannot Be Happening This is my favorite Sam/Jack, the only one I can still read without screaming 'no! This shouldn't be happening!'.
The Proverbial Evil Twin

Sorry that the last two are mirror universe fics, but they're just written slightly better, I don't know why.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Thanks for the link, Pam. That was a really good one. thumbsup

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Glad you enjoyed it, Rivka -- and Skitz, I read Semiprecious and *loved* it. Well written, good plot, very sweet in spots and hysterically funny in others. Thanks! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'd like to thank you all (or is that curse smile ) for giving me yet another hobby to suck away all my free time. I hadn't been reading any SG-1 fanfic before this poll came out.

laugh

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You took the words right out of my mouth, Roger.

James [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kory said
Also there is another crossover gem(highlander/stargate), it's one of the best stories I ever read. It really captures stargate's essence of SG-1's characters and a good place for the newcomer to understand either of those shows. Here is the link and the author's name is Ecolea, titled "The Changing of the Guard". I have to warn you it is really long and promise you won't be disappointed!
http://www.seventh-dimension.org/
Kory, did you know that this is only the first story of a 5+ series of stories?

James

K
Blogger
Blogger
K
did you know that this is only the first story of a 5+ series of stories?
James, I knew about the rest which is why I warned earlier it was a long fic. The good news is that 5+ series are self-contained stories that brings you to a satisfying conclusion in each sequel. So you won't have to worry about any dangling or unsolved questions in the endings.

I estimate all sequels altogether to be roughly 1700Kbs! goofy

Kory

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Kory:
I estimate all sequels altogether to be roughly 1700Kbs! goofy

Kory [/QB]
I have already printed them all off and have enough reading material for about a month, and I am looking forward to every spare five minutes i will have to read it.
<sigh>

James laugh

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard